We believe that;
- Regular attendance promotes the effective and continuous learning of all pupils.
- Regular attendance promotes positive friendships and well-being.
- Good habits of attendance and punctuality will assist to develop self-discipline and responsibility in preparation for future employment.
Our pupils aim for 95% attendance and above.
Absence - Information for Parents
If your child is absent, you are requested to;
- Contact the school on the first day of your child’s absence by 9.00am stating your child’s full name, registration group and an explanation for their absence.
- Telephone: 0151 423 2721
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Up date us every three days if your child is unwell.
- Provide a note on the first day of your child returning to school, either in their organiser or a separate letter. Ensure that your child’s full name, Tutor group and dates of absence are all included within the note.
Lateness - Information for Pupils
If you arrive at school after 9.00am, you need to report to the main Reception to sign in and provide a note from home with an explanation for your lateness.
If you arrive at school late, but before 9.00am, you should go to registration. On assembly days you need to wait outside the hall with the designated teacher and then report to your Form Tutor for your registration mark once the assembly has finished. Make sure your tutor has registered you.